Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Demo & Shows - Update

So I ordered 100 tapes for the Seizures demo this afternoon (which has been sitting around for a year this month...) The songs on the demo are fairly different from the sort of music we play now, but I want to get this released it accurately captured what this merry band of losers were like at the time; noisy and retarded. It was recorded on a video camera (but you could have probably guessed that much), and the second track was featured on the Negative Guest List Compilation, "Songs of Negativity" a while ago. Only four tracks; 9 minutes and 26 seconds. Will do a run of fifty, and it will probably hit the streets in the next 2-3 weeks, as I need to do the dubbing and sleeve printing all by my lonesome. Not sure on a cover yet, but I know for sure that I won't be designing it.

-Jp

No comments:

Post a Comment