Sunday, November 1, 2009

Disembraining Machine - 1st November 2009

Last night's show was ok. We played a loose set and weren't as uh... "thrashy" as usual. Sebastian and I talked about printing 20 or so copies of the recording (if we don't sound too shit) and burying them in the garden for people to find in the future. Or maybe we'll sell them. Who knows?

Matt Kennedy, a man that I met standing on the floor in the kitchen of Alchemix (oh wow, I'm lame), filmed our set. It's on his blog which I had no idea existed, but looks good. Real good.. Check it out if you haven't already: eternalsoundcheck.blogspot.com
Here's the video, (cheers Matt):



Also, tapes finally arrived to day. I will do a run of 50 within the next week hopefully. Probably $5ppd, might organize paypal, but not likely. House show coming weekend. Need to make a flyer, though my art teacher would advise I stay away from even trying such silly things.

-Jp


No comments:

Post a Comment